Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 12:44 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
My site
Main | General Discussion Threads - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: elitemodz  
Forum » General & Off Topic Discussion » General Discussion » General Discussion Threads
General Discussion Threads
elitemodz Date: Sunday, 2011-11-06, 9:27 AM | Message # 1
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 4654 ]
It has recently come to my attention that the over abuse and misuse of General Discussion is just getting out of hand.

General Discussion - This is where everything goes if we don't have a forum for it.

However, 99% of the stuff that gets posted in here does have a forum, but members are too lazy to post in the correct places because those places don't get as much attention.

BF3 Bannings = Xbox 360 Game = Battlefield Series or Xbox 360 General Discussion

How much RAM does my PC have = PC Lounge

Rate my intro = Youtube Famous or GFX

You get the point?

I am going to require all member take it upon themselves to research and use their best judgement as far as creating posts.

Everyone needs to become familiar with the rules for the site, because this is a MODDING Website. This is not Facebook, this is not MySpace, this is not Twitter. This is TheTechGame and discussion topics need to reflect that.

"Coke or Pepsi" -- Really? You could care less if people like Coke or Pepsi, you're only going for post count and +rep/Thanks.

From here on out, I am asking that all of our sectional moderators/global moderators issue warnings and posting bans for blatant disregard for the rules and spamming.

I encourage everyone to post, create threads, and be good, contributing members to this community.

This should all be common sense to everyone here on the website.

Topics such as "New Motorcyle for my birthday!" are 100% ok in my book.

"ZOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG L00K Na0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" will result in an instant closing, a warning, and banning. This is all very clearly outlined in the site rules.

Like I said, this should be common sense to almost everyone, and this goes for those of you who love the "20202020".

202020 = Bypassing the 20 character limit filter = Spamming = If you get reported, I will warn and ban you, no questions asked.

Make the lives of staff members easier and we will in turn make the lives of our members a lot easier.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns...please feel free to PM me and I will address them.
elitemodz Date: Sunday, 2011-11-06, 9:01 PM | Message # 2
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 4654 ]
this is very important read
GMoDz Date: Thursday, 2011-11-10, 5:43 AM | Message # 3
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 0 ]
CLOSED
elitemodz Date: Friday, 2011-12-02, 3:36 AM | Message # 4
Reproofs:
Respect
[ 4654 ]
lol
Forum » General & Off Topic Discussion » General Discussion » General Discussion Threads
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz